sábado, 5 de março de 2016

04. I Don't Want To Die Today




I Don’t Want To Die Today 


Life is a river – death is a sea
As dry as the winter – desert grows inside me
It was a nature’s force that made me chase so fierce

I was dying of thirst – soon I will have my feast
My veins are flooding of blood my extremities
I drained all the flux untightening my lust

I don’t want to die today
Or live a life under shades of gray
But I know I may die tomorrow
If I love being affected by sorrow
I don’t want to live forever
I can’t pretend that there ain’t no fever
My heart my head will have to follow
Aware that there is no happiness to borrow

Once upon a time I was laid on the floor
Captive of a beast hided in the fog
Now, my vanity is a dog that sleeps outside my door

Oh, lovely mirror which hangs on my wall
Who is the most joyful man of them all?
Or it’s my self-esteem tied to a deliberated pride?

Never hide yourself the pain
You’ll have to dive on it
Don’t let yourself drown, otherwise
You may not see another sunrise
You must grab in hands your fate
You’ll have to love all of it
You might face your wound again
And work on the great disdain

Tradução: 


"Eu Não Quero Morrer Hoje"

A vida é um rio – a morte é um mar
Seco tal qual o inverno – o deserto cresce em mim
Foi uma força da natureza que me fez perseguir ferozmente

Eu estava morrendo de sede – logo terei meu banquete
Minhas veias estão encharcando de sangue as minhas extremidades
Eu drenei todo o fluxo desatando minha luxúria

Eu não quero morrer hoje
Ou viver uma vida sob tons de cinza
Mas eu sei que posso morrer amanhã
Se eu amar me afetar pela tristeza
Eu não quero viver para sempre
Eu não posso fingir que não tenho febre
Meu coração minha cabeça terá de seguir
Ciente de que não há felicidade para se tomar emprestada

Era uma vez... eu estava deitado no chão
Cativo de uma besta escondida na neblina
Agora, minha vaidade é um cão que dorme à minha porta

Amável espelho meu, que está na minha parede
Quem é o homem mais alegre de todos? 
Ou será minha auto-estima atada a um orgulho deliberado?

Nunca se esconda a dor
Terás que mergulhar nela
Não se permita afogar, senão
Não verás outro nascer do sol
Deves agarrar nas mãos teu destino
Terás de amar tudo nele 
E poderá encarar sua ferida novamente
Trabalhando em seu grande desdém

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário